Partners and conventions
The hospital carries out sports medicine activities, which can be accessed in private.
INFORMATION FOR THE SPORTS MEDICAL VISIT:
Things to know to get prepared
Before undergoing a medical examination, the patient must show up at the Acceptance Office to manage administrative practices related to the visit.
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied.
Before you show up at the Sports Medicine Clinic, we remind you to:
- carry urine, collected away from meals, in a sterile container,
- come dressed comfortably with prayer to take care of personal hygiene,
- carry with you valid identification document and, if less than 18 years, also the health card (the plasticized blue color that doubles as a tax code),
- carry the documentation of the possible last eye examination carried out and all the documentation of specialist visits (cardiological, surgical or related to other diseases: diabetes, epilepsy, neoplasm, autoimmune diseases, scoliosis, cyphosis, paramorphysms, COPD, hypertension, etc.) or other instrumental and laboratory tests.
INFORMATION FOR THE SPORTS MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF COMPETITIVE TYPE
The service is divided into three levels:
1. CERTIFICATIONS OF FITNESS AND MEDICAL-SPORTS ASSESSMENTS
The eligibility visit
the practice of sports activity has numerous benefits on a physical and mental level, but it subjectes the organism to a cardiovascular, respiratory, metabolic and nervous commitment that varies depending on the sport practiced and the physical condition of the individual. In order for the benefits and success in sporting activity to be obvious, the athlete must be in a state of good health and physical efficiency. In some cases, in fact, sports activity can induce disturbances and make obvious anomalies that have hit down to date gone unnoticed. In order to check the state of health and avoid risks related to sports practice, it is advisable to undergo, before undertaking the activity, a medical-sports check, as also established in Italy by law.
Competitive sports fitness visits
– Medical examination and anthropometric measures
– RESTing ECG
– Effort test with continuous ECG monitoring under strain and after effort
– Blood pressure monitoring
Visit NOT competitive and good health
– Medical examination and anthropomeric measures
– RESTing ECG
2. FIRST AND SECOND-LEVEL CARDIOLOGICAL ASSESSMENTS
– Cardiac Ecocolordoppler
– Holter cardiac 24 hours to 12 channels
3. SPORTS CARDIOLOGY ASSESSMENTS AND ADVICE
According to the regional law 20/04/2018 n. 15, the athlete, once he has received the certificate, can take advantage of the certificate without fulfilling any other administrative duties.
The presentation of the certificate is sufficient to participate in the competitive sport and, therefore, the affixing of the administrative validation stamp (c.d. shall stamp) on the certificate, by the ULSS company of residence is not necessary any more.
Dr. Alessio Micchi
Dr. Mara Meneghello
Dr. Aielli Federica
Dr. Serena Mirco
Dr. De Grande Vittorio