Partners and conventions
CLINICAL ANALYSIS LABORATORY
The clinical analysis laboratory service does not require a reservation, with the exception of g-tests, special microbiological samples, oral glucose loading curves (ogtt) and glucose and lactose breath test. Contact secretariat for information and bookings: 041/2906434.
The service, born in support of the clinical activities of the inpatient wards of the Villa Salus Hospital, is now able to offer the same services for outpatients, in total autonomy for all secretarial activities, special exam reservations, acceptance, ticket payment and clinical review.
The withdrawal clinic ensures full operation for 6 days a week for patients of all ages.
People with walking difficulties
Withdrawal is available for people with walking difficulties.
To activate the service, simply contact the Clinic Secretariat (phone: 041/2906434) From Monday to Friday, from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
non-invasive prenatal testing (ULTRA-NIPT)
It is an examination carried out on maternal blood sample, starting from the 10th and up to the 24th week of pregnancy, able to screen the DNA of the child in relation to possible chromosomal alterations underlying 94 genetic syndromes.
The test cannot be performed for twin pregnancies.
The main indications are single pregnancies in which the use of invasive diagnostics is not indicated.
Completely harmless examination for mother and child:
- Early (executable from week 10th);
- Sensitivity > 99 for trisomies;
- Determining fetal sex;
- Insurance policy for any in-depth analysis;
- Free specialist advice.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL 800 690 914.
blood sample for execution of G-TEST
It is also possible to carry out the blood sample for the execution of G-TEST.
From a normal maternal blood sample, taken between the beginning of the tenth week and the end of the 23rd week of gestation, important information about the health of the fetus is obtained, without compromising pregnancy in any way (no risk abortion is related to the method).
The high level of confidence G-TEST limits the use of invasive procedures (villocentesis and amniocentesis) to only cases where diagnostic investigation is necessary.
For more information, please contact the Secretariat of laboratory analysis and microbiology on 041/2906434 from 10.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
It is available MEDICAL SPECIALIZED CONSULTING for:
- clinical indications and meaning of examinations;
- organ profiles;
- interpretation results.
- Monday to Friday: continuous hours from 7 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.;
- Saturday: 7.30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.;
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Vaginal tampons (by obstetric staff)
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Withdrawal of reports
The following methods are available for the withdrawal of reports:
- on-line clicking here following the instructions in the withdrawal form received during the acceptance of the exam;
- withdrawal by the patient or by a person in charge of him with a special proxy and identity card at the exam collection desk located on the ground floor, every day from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am to noon.
- For patients who pay the benefit at the withdrawal of the report, the withdrawal takes place at the Laboratory Secretariat:
- Mondays through Fridays from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.;
- Saturday from 9.30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Dr. Caputo Marco
- Dr. BEGGIO Marianna (biologist);
- Dr. TOSCANO Eva (biologist).