Partners and conventions
The activity of hospitalization in the General Medicine department is divided into branches of specialist interest respectively for:
- internal medicine with relevance to endocrinology diabetology and rheumatology;
The clinics that are in the department provide specialist services for the same branches listed above as:
- endocrinological visits;
- Dynamic ECG (holter), non-invasive blood pressure monitoring for 24 hours, echocardiography, tilt test;
- lung spread and compliance study;
- gastroscopies, colonoscopies, APC (endoscopic cauterization with argon).
- Dr. BARIOLI Paolo (cardiovascular diseases);
- Prof. COZZI Franco (Reumatologist);
- Dr. FATTORE Settimo (cardiovascular diseases);
- Dr. MAZZARO Franco (respiratory physiopathologies and rheumatology);
- Dr. PIGATTO Erika (Rheumatologist);
- Dr. VALLENARI Angelo (digestive endoscopy and clinical gastroenterology);
- Dr. ZANLUNGO Paolo (internal medicine, pneumology and respiratory diseases).