Partners and conventions
HAND SURGERY – SPASTICITY
The Hand and Spasticity Surgery department carries out its activity within the General Surgery Operating Unit and has a collaborative relationship with l’Institut de la Main di Parigi.
The interventions are carried out both in the hospitalization and outpatient.
The following pathologies are surgically treated:
- snap finger;
- carpal tunnel syndrome;
- De Quervain’s tendinitis;
- peritrapetial osteoarthritis;
- osteoarthritis of the cartilage of the hand;
- hand neoplasms;
- spasticity of the upper limbs;
- Depuytren’s disease;
- ulnar tunnel syndrome at the elbow.
Dr. Paolo Panciera